Students who are studying Class 11th can get the free Tamilnadu State Board for Class 11th English Grammar Reported Speech PDF here. You can download Samacheer Kalvi Class 11th Grammar Reported Speech Questions and Answers PDF on this page. Practice questions of Samacheer Kalvi 11th English Book Solutions subject as many times as possible to get good marks.
Tamilnadu Samacheer Kalvi 11th English Grammar Reported Speech
Gather chapter wise Tamilnadu State Board Class 11th English Study Material to score the highest marks in the final exam. Various chapters and subtopics are given clearly in Samacheer Kalvi Class 11th English Material. All the Tamilnadu State Board Class 11th English Grammar Reported Speech with detailed Questions and Answers are provided by subject experts. The step by step Samacheer Kalvi Class 11th English guide will help you to enhance your skills in both English subject and grammar. Here, along with the subject knowledge, grammar knowledge also plays an important role.
A. Write what the people actually said:
1. The teacher told the students that the students had done very well in the test.
The teacher said to the students, “You have done very well in the test”.
2. The Prime Minister said that he was determined to abolish poverty.
The Prime Minister said, “I am determined to abolish poverty”.
3. All holy scriptures advise us to do our duty without worrying about the result.
All holy scriptures say, “Do your duty without worrying about the result”.
4. The teacher asked me whether I was going to join the medical course or the engineering
The teacher said to me, “Are you going to join the Medical course or Engineering course?”
5. Shyam’s grandfather advised him not to waste his time in unnecessary activities.
Shyam’s grandfather said to him, “Don’t waste your time in unnecessary activities”.
6. The fairy exclaimed that the woodcutter was very greedy.
“What a greedy woodcutter!” the fairy said.
7. The teacher asked the students not to look at their neighbor.
The teacher said to the students, “Don’t look at your neighbor”.
8. The collector ordered the clerk to prepare the report that day itself.
The collector said to the clerk, “Prepare the report today itself.”
B. Report the actual words of the speaker:
1. “I do not know who has taken my wallet,” said Mohan to his brother.
Mohan told his brother that he did not know who had taken his wallet.
2. Jeevan said to his teacher, “ I cannot understand this lesson. Will you teach it to me again?”
Jeevan told his teacher that he could not understand that lesson and asked if she/he would ‘ teach that to him again.
3. Kumar said to me, “My bicycle looks better than yours.”
Kumar told me that his bicycle looked better than his.
4. The teacher said to Sameer, “Have you completed your assignment?”
The teacher asked Sameer if/whether he had completed his homework.
5. The teacher said to the girls, “Where do you want to go for a one-day trip?”
The teacher asked the girls where they wanted to go for a one-day trip.
6. The boy said to his mother, “When will you buy me an ice-cream?”
The boy asked his mother when she would buy him ice-cream.
Above provided complete Samacheer Kalvi Class 11th English Study guide is reference purpose only. Students can frequently visit our page to get the latest updates on other subjects’ study materials. Samacheer Kalvi 11th English Grammar Reported Speech Questions and Answers. So, students should download Samacheer Kalvi Solutions Class 11th English and read it to attempt all the questions with 100% confidence.