Are you seeking for the Tamilnadu State Board Solutions Chapter wise Class 10th English Grammar Conditional Clause PDF? Samacheer Kalvi 10th English Grammar Conditional Clause Questions and Answers. If yes, then read this entire page. You can Download His First Flight Questions and Answers, Summary, Activity, Notes, Samacheer Kalvi 10th English Book Solutions Guide Pdf Grammar Conditional Clause helps you to revise the complete Tamilnadu State Board New Syllabus and score more marks in your examinations. Here, we are giving a direct link to download Samacheer Kalvi Solutions for Class 10th English Grammar Conditional Clause PDF which contains the chapter wise questions, solutions, and grammar topics. You can also get the shortcuts to solve the grammar related questions on this page.
Tamilnadu Samacheer Kalvi 10th English Grammar Conditional Clause
For the sake of students we have gathered the complete Class 10th English Grammar Conditional Clause syllabus and provided on the pdf. Refer the chapter wise Tamilnadu State board Solutions for Class 10th English Grammar Conditional Clause Questions and Answers. Topics and start the preparation. You can estimate the importance of each chapter, find important English Grammar Conditional Clause grammar concepts which are having more weightage. Concentrate on the important grammar topics from Samacheer Kalvi Solutions for Class 10th English Grammar Conditional Clause PDF, prepare well for the exam.
Definition of a conditional clause
A conditional clause is a type of subordinate clause, most commonly introduced by the conjunction ‘if’ or ‘unless’. Like most subordinate clauses introduced by a conjunction, the conditional clause can either go before the main clause, or after it.
If I have enough money (conditional clause), I will go to Japan (main clause).
First, Second, and Third Conditional
- First conditional: If I have enough money, I will go to Japan.
- Second conditional: If I had enough money, I would go to Japan.
- Third conditional: If I had, had enough money, I would have gone to Japan.
Learn the following structures and learn the verbs:
1. If you study well,
you will get centum
2. If you studied well,
you would get centum
(future past form)
3. If you had studied well,
you would have got centum
(future perfect – past form)
As per the aforesaid structures do the following exercises:
1. He wants to pass the test. He has to work harder.
If he wants to pass the test, he has to work harder.
2. You may meet her. Then please ask her to come over here.
If you will meet him, ask her to come over here.
3. We should work hard. Then we will get good marks.
If we work hard, we will get good marks.
4. Obey the rules. Otherwise, you will be punished.
If you do not obey the rules, you will be punished.
5. You have to invite him. He will come.
If you invite him, he will come.
6. I don’t know her email so I can’t send her an invitation
If I knew her email, I could send her an invitation.
7. You waste drinking water now. There will be scarcity of potable water in future.
If you waste drinking water now, there will be scarcity of potable water in future.
8. I was busy so I didn’t have enough time to go to the departmental store.
If I hadn’t been so busy, I would have had enough time to go to the departmental store.
9. Shalini didn’t play tennis because she had broken her leg.
If Shalini hadn’t broken her leg she would have played tennis.
10. I’d like to buy a new bike but I haven’t got enough money.
If I had enough money I would buy a new bike.
Fill in the conditional clause appropriately
1. If you run fast, you ……………………… (catch) the train.
2. If I won a lottery, I ……………………… (buy) a house.
3. I ……………………… (tell) you if I knew the answer.
4. If I were rich, I ……………………… (open) a school for the poor.
5. If he ……………………… (left) early, he might have caught the train.
6. If he ……………………… (inform) me, I would have received him at the railway station.
9. If you ……………………… (meet) him, tell him to come here.
10. If only he ……………………… (remember) to post that letter, I would have received it on time.
1. might catch
2. would buy
3. would tell
4. would open
5. had left
6. had informed
7. can take
8. must work
9. should meet
10. had remembered
Hope that the above shaped information regarding the Samacheer Kalvi Solutions for Class 10th English Grammar Conditional Clause Questions and Answers is useful for making your preparation effective. View our website regularly to get other subjects solutions. Download & ace up your preparation. Keep in touch with us and get the latest information on Tamilnadu State board Textbook Solutions PDF.