Are you seeking for the Tamilnadu State Board Solutions Chapter wise Class 10th English Grammar Translation PDF? Samacheer Kalvi 10th English Grammar Translation Questions and Answers. If yes, then read this entire page. You can Download His First Flight Questions and Answers, Summary, Activity, Notes, Samacheer Kalvi 10th English Book Solutions Guide Pdf Grammar Translation helps you to revise the complete Tamilnadu State Board New Syllabus and score more marks in your examinations. Here, we are giving a direct link to download Samacheer Kalvi Solutions for Class 10th English Grammar Translation PDF which contains the chapter wise questions, solutions, and grammar topics. You can also get the shortcuts to solve the grammar related questions on this page.
Tamilnadu Samacheer Kalvi 10th English Grammar Translation
For the sake of students we have gathered the complete Class 10th English Grammar Translation syllabus and provided on the pdf. Refer the chapter wise Tamilnadu State board Solutions for Class 10th English Grammar Translation Questions and Answers. Topics and start the preparation. You can estimate the importance of each chapter, find important English Grammar Translation grammar concepts which are having more weightage. Concentrate on the important grammar topics from Samacheer Kalvi Solutions for Class 10th English Grammar Translation PDF, prepare well for the exam.
A. TAMIL TO ENGLISH
1. You see a notice at the bus terminus. A North Indian, who cannot read Tamil, needs your help in understanding the notice. Give him the message in English.
Danger: The smoke left by a smoker could cause cancer in a non-smoker. Avoiding smoking in public places is good for others. Abstaining from the habit of smoking completely is good for all.
2. A foreigner is driving a car. He comes to a river which has two bridges. He sees before him a board in Tamil. As he does not know Tamil, help him to understand the instructions through your translation.
Warning: This bridge is under repair. Four wheelers and heavy vehicles should pass only through the new bridge.
3. A co-passenger on the bus you travel in has slipped and sprained his ankle. He wishes to go to a hospital nearby. Someone gives him the instructions in Tamil. As he is new to Tamil Nadu, as he does not understand the language. Translate the instructions into English to help him.
From the bus stop, go straight in the Mahatma Gandhi Road. There is a big post of fice to your right. Cross the road across. Enter the road near Indian Bank. To your left you would find Malar Hospital in the second building.
4. You see a notice in the railway station. A North Indian who cannot read tamil, needs your help in understanding the notice. Give him the message in English.
Do not accept food from unfamiliar persons. Do not board or alight from running train. Do not carry easily inflammable articles in train.
5. Your neighbour wants to go to SBI, ATM. As your neighbour does not know Tamil, translate the instruction into English.
Those who travel in Electric trains must renew their passes every month. Apart from this, they can also get their passes for a quarter, six months or a year after paying the required money for it. Whenever Ticket Examiner asks for Ticket, they must show the train pass.
B. English To Tamil
6. “An old farmer from a village has come to a city public school to obtain an application for his grandson. He is unable to read the instructions which are in English as he doesn’t know the language. Translate the instructions into Tamil to help the farmer: Parents wishing to admit their wards in this school can obtain the application forms by paying ₹100 in cash at Counter No. : 1. If you require the application form to be sent by post, kindly submit a Demand Draft (D.D) for ₹ 100 payable to “The Principal, Orion Public School, Chennai – 14”. Enclose the D.D. with a requisition letter containing the address to which the application form should be sent. Submit the letter and D.D. at Counter No. : 2.
7. Scientists say that millet cultivation needs to be further encouraged to adapt to global warming that leads to losses in crop yields. There is a marked improvement in our health and stamina after we reverted to a millet diet from rice a few years back.
8. The flora and fauna of our country are in a great threat due to fast development of technology. Pollution of land, air and water and radio active waste has led to lesser availability of sources of drinking water.
9. Three wild elephants, including two pregnant females, were killed by a speeding train in Assam early on Monday, the official said.
10. “Charity begins at home”, is the famous phrase which completely suits to those people who have forgotten the real preferences in their life like family, close relatives, society, community or their own country. They just help or donate money to others while their family members need them first; in fact completely depended on them.
Hope that the above shaped information regarding the Samacheer Kalvi Solutions for Class 10th English Grammar Translation Questions and Answers is useful for making your preparation effective. View our website regularly to get other subjects solutions. Download & ace up your preparation. Keep in touch with us and get the latest information on Tamilnadu State board Textbook Solutions PDF.