Are you seeking for the Tamilnadu State Board Solutions Chapter wise Class 10th English Poster Making PDF? Samacheer Kalvi 10th English Poster Making Questions and Answers. If yes, then read this entire page. You can Download His First Flight Questions and Answers, Summary, Activity, Notes, Samacheer Kalvi 10th English Book Solutions Guide Pdf Poster Making helps you to revise the complete Tamilnadu State Board New Syllabus and score more marks in your examinations. Here, we are giving a direct link to download Samacheer Kalvi Solutions for Class 10th English Poster Making PDF which contains the chapter wise questions, and grammar topics. You can also get the shortcuts to solve the grammar related questions on this page.
Tamilnadu Samacheer Kalvi 10th English Poster Making
For the sake of students we have gathered the complete Class 10th English Poster Making syllabus and provided on the pdf. Refer the chapter wise Tamilnadu State board Solutions for Class 10th English Poster Making Questions and Answers. Topics and start the preparation. You can estimate the importance of each chapter, find important English Poster Making grammar concepts which are having more weightage. Concentrate on the important grammar topics from Samacheer Kalvi Solutions for Class 10th English Poster Making PDF, prepare well for the exam.
Posters are placards displayed in a public place announcing or advertising something. Posters are notices, advertisements, and invitations – all in one.
The purpose of designing’ a poster is either to create social awareness about issues related to current problems and needs or to advertise or even to extend public invitations and display notices.
Posters should be colorful, attractive and tempting.
- They must be drafted carefully to attract the attention of the readers, excite their imagination and influence their minds.
- Posters are read from a distance. Do not give many details in a poster. Highlight only important issue/issues.
- Visually attractive/Eye Catching
- Use slogan, jingle or short verse
- Sketch or simple drawings
- Letters of different size and shape
- Proportionate spacing, etc.
- The theme or subject of the poster
- Description or details associated with the theme
- Essential details like time, date, venue (for an event)
- Name (s) of issuing authority/organisation, etc.
- Phrases, slogans, persuasive language
- Creativity in terms of content and design
- Overall organisation and sequencing of the matter
1. Design a poster for your School Fete. You may use slogans. Do not exceed 50 words.
2. Design a poster in not more than 50 words for your school library on the value of books and good reading habits. You may use slogans.
3. As the President of Leo Club of Temple Town, prepare a poster on behalf of Lions Club and Leo Club for ‘Diwali Mela’ to be held at Nehru Stadium, mentioning some of the attractions
4. Healthy sea food – BBQ and grill – Attractive, 20% discount on week days – at Chetpet – Contact 43374747 or 28364040.
5. Health mela organised by Red Cross Society at Island Grounds & Invent other details.
Hope that the above shaped information regarding the Samacheer Kalvi Solutions for Class 10th English Poster Making Questions and Answers is useful for making your preparation effective. View our website regularly to get other subjects solutions. Download & ace up your preparation. Keep in touch with us and get the latest information on Tamilnadu State board Textbook Solutions PDF.