Students who are studying Class 11th can get the free Tamilnadu State Board for Class 11th English Posters Writing PDF here. You can download Samacheer Kalvi Class 11th Posters Writing Questions and Answers PDF on this page. Practice questions of Samacheer Kalvi 11th English Book Solutions subject as many times as possible to get good marks.
Tamilnadu Samacheer Kalvi 11th English Posters Writing
Gather chapter wise Tamilnadu State Board Class 11th English Study Material to score the highest marks in the final exam. Various chapters and subtopics are given clearly in Samacheer Kalvi Class 11th English Material. All the Tamilnadu State Board Class 11th English Posters Writing with detailed Questions and Answers are provided by subject experts. The step by step Samacheer Kalvi Class 11th English guide will help you to enhance your skills in both English subject and grammar. Here, along with the subject knowledge, grammar knowledge also plays an important role.
Posters are placards displayed in a public place announcing or advertising something. Posters are notices, advertisements and invitations—all in one.
The purpose of designing a poster is either to create social awareness about issues related to current problems and needs, or to advertise or even to extend public invitations and display notices.
Posters should be colourful, attractive and tempting.
- They must be drafted carefully to attract the attention of the readers, excite their imagination and influence their minds.
- Posters are read from a distance. Do not give many details in a poster. Highlight only important issue/issues.
- Visually attractive/Eye Catching
- Use slogan, jingle or short verse
- Sketch or simple drawings
- Letters of different size and shape
- Proportionate spacing, etc.
- The theme or subject of the poster
- Description or details associated with the theme
- Essential details like time, date, venue, (for an event)
- Name(s) of issuing authority/organisation, etc.
- Phrases, slogans, persuasive language
- Creativity in terms of content and design
- Overall organisation and sequencing of the matter
(a) As the Manager of ‘Excellent Coaching Centre’ run by you, prepare a poster calling the attention of students desirous of attending IIT, CPMT coaching to join your coaching centre.
(b) You were very upset about the reports on communal riots in various parts of the country. As a concerned social worker, design a poster in not more than 50 words, highlighting the importance of communal harmony. You are Vinaya/Vaneetha.
(c) Design a poster for promoting the need for joining the Defence Services. Answer:
Above provided complete Samacheer Kalvi Class 11th English Study guide is reference purpose only. Students can frequently visit our page to get the latest updates on other subjects’ study materials. Samacheer Kalvi 11th English Posters Writing Questions and Answers. So, students should download Samacheer Kalvi Solutions Class 11th English and read it to attempt all the questions with 100% confidence.