You can Download Samacheer Kalvi 9th English Book Solutions Guide Pdf, Tamilnadu State Board help you to revise the complete Syllabus and score more marks in your examinations.
Tamilnadu Samacheer Kalvi 9th English Grammar Framing Questions
The interrogative pronouns who, what, whom, whose, which and the interrogative Adverbs where, when, why and how are used to frame information questions. The structure ‘how + an adjective/adverb’ may also be used to frame questions.
1. John is writing a letter.
What is John’s writing?
2. She walks home from school.
Who walks home from school?
3. The children are sitting in the garden.
Where are the children sitting?
4. Peter runs with his dog on Sundays.
When does Peter run with his dog?
5. My rabbit has a cage in the garden.
What does your rabbit have in the garden?
6. They go to work by bus.
How do they go to work?
7. David likes cats because they are nice.
Why does David like cats?
8. Jenny isn’t sleeping late today.
Who isn’t sleeping late today?
9. We are going to the cinema.
Where are we going?
10. I’m leaving now.
When are you leaving?
11. They went to Spain.
Where did they go?
12. He writes novels.
What does he write?
13. Lacy likes soccer
Who likes soccer?
14. The girls watched a serial.
What did the girls watch?
15. He discovered the truth.
What did he discover?